April Picks: Never Too Late =D

Wednesday, May 08, 2013
I know its no longer may 1st,but hey i guess this kind of thing "the monthly faves" will never be too late,cause i want to share the items that made me happy last month =D..

 photo d280dbdb-da1c-4d96-9a6b-8ad2fd5578d7_zps712b04a0.jpg
Tadaaah!!my very humble picks...im pregnant so my vanity of choice is very limited..which is a bummer but atleast i still get to use some...

1.Bath and Body Works Lotion: Dancing Waters-All i can say is,I freakin love the SCENT!!..and it lingers too,its not too over the top,its quite relaxing actually,i cant fully describe it,but this scent is a must try,my husband loves this lotion as well.

2.Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Compact Powder(visit their Facebook Page :shiseido philippines )
my review: http://littlebeautybag.blogspot.com/2011/03/shiseido-perfect-smoothing-compact.html
-now that im pregnant,im having this cystic breakout that i cant treat with my usual acne fighting products,so best way is to cover them a little,and this gives a great coverage for my nasty red cysts.

3.Mario Badescu Drying Cream-heres my review( http://littlebeautybag.blogspot.com/2013/01/mario-badescu-drying-cream.html)
-again limited resources,and sulfur is safe for us pregnant individuals..

4.Lanvin Eclat- smells sooo good,it lingers on my skin,the scent stays the same the whole day.

5.Palmers Cocoa Butter Tummy Butter-need i say more?helps me prevent further battle scars...
 photo bf2a4175-c049-4799-bf9b-769efce2b971_zps3298a36a.jpg


KINDLY FOLLOW ME ON
Instagram: @littlebeautybag

2 Beauty Bag Lovers:

marie rose bituin said...

effective po ba talaga yung palmers?

Littlebeautybag_camille said...

this one,so so lang siya for me,pero its very moisturizing kaso,i still have a few stretch marks here and there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...